Thursday, October 4, 2007

It's Finallly Here!

OPENING NIGHT! I'm ready! The only problem is the Yanks start at 6:30. Do you suppose they'll have the game on the TV in the concession stand? I sure hope so.

In other MSG news, I know you've all heard the news about Isiah and the Knicks. My question is how will this mess effect the Rangers? There's another sexual harassment suit getting up and running, brought by one of the Rangers "cheerleaders" or whatever they were calling them. We all know what a jackass Dolan is. Will the Rangers again be sacrificed to sustain the Knicks? (Let Messier go the pay Ewings big contract). I've got such high hopes this year, it would be devastating to see anything spoiled for the Rangers by Dolan and the rest of the frat boys in the big office.

1 comment:

The Dark Ranger said...

See you at The Garden! It's here. Look for my cape.

tdr