Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Rozsival????

Someone please tell me what Renney is thinking.

I have always questioned his shoot out strategy, but this time I am truly baffled. Why not give Drury or maybe our “captain” a shot at the action before resulting to Roszival.

I know most of you will say Jagr does not want to participate in the shootouts and he never scores anyway, but last night he actually played a good game. He may have just surprised us.

I could go on and on but it is making me sick to think about.

See you all on Sunday.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

how bout the price of the playoff tickets
sickening

The Dark Ranger said...

BRUTAL!!!! SHOCKING how the playoff tickets increased this season over last...

God, I hope they win because it will be the only reason worth the price.

Rozzy needs to START playing some defense for God's sake.

tdr

Dana said...

The prices are insane. You are right, a win is the only justification.

I guess the Dolan's decided we need to chip in for the law suit.

Anonymous said...

a win they need a 16-0 run to justify $3000.00