Saturday, December 27, 2008

Happy Holiday's!

I have not been able to log onto the blog in weeks, which is unfortunate because we missed out on some interesting discussion.

Rozsival's penalty shot has been this months most exciting event, which is both sad and true. I have to admit I was impressed with his stick handling abilities. I am sure we will start to see him in the shootout lineup. Now I would like to be dazzled by his defensive abilities soon..please?

The game vs. Washington was a disgrace. You have got to be kidding me with that performance. The entire team fell under the Ovechkin spell. The first period was promising but as usual they could only maintain 20 minutes of play. The only high point of the night was the many holiday beers we shared.....

Anyway, I hope you all had a great holiday and have a very happy new year!

No comments: