Monday, May 7, 2007

Fun While it Lasted

I keep a Google calendar to keep track of my stuff. I just deleted tomorrow nights game from the calendar. That sucked. I know you all don't have plans for tomorrow night either. I'd say lets all get together tomorrow night and cry in our beer but I don't think we really have anything to cry about. The Rangers played well. They got hot at the perfect time. The defense clicked for the first time all year. Herik stood on his head. The truth is the Rangers were hot, yesterday they went cold and the Sabres are the better team. They had a great run, more than I expected. It was fun while it lasted. Now it's officially summer. I hear the Yanks picked up a starting pitcher yesterday....

I'll post the last of this season's pictures when I get home.

1 comment:

Glenn said...

It was fun!! We had to do everything right and get some breaks along the way to win that series. The breaks just weren't there and a couple mistakes made the difference. Sabs and Sens will be a pretty good series, skating at its best.