Thursday, September 6, 2007

Mark Your Calendars

Thursday, January 24 v Atlanta. Brian Leetch night. (Thanks to a nameless tipster in the comments.) Shall we start taking bets on what will keep me from attending?

Did you all get the your tickets will be available for pick up letter? Tickets are available next week. yup, the summer is over. Time to start thinking about line combinations and defense pairings. How does Gomez, Jagr, Prucha sound for first line? Too bad there's still a big TBD on defense.

2 comments:

AL 405 said...

Picking up my tickets up on Wed. Can't wait.. The long offseason is almost over. In 2 weeks I'll be in my seat watching preseason Hockey.. See you guys soon... Hope you all had a great summer.

The Dark Ranger said...

No singles for the Leetch night. I sold mine for cost -- I see that my seats would be 800 bucks each on stubhub. poor, poor dark Ranger.

don't sell 'em. Woo hoo.