Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I thought it was funny

Apparently the entire rest of the continent didn't find Avery's inventive screening techniques as amusing as we did. It's officially unsportsmanlike conduct, which i can't really argue with, it was pretty much the definition of unsportsmanlike. What really surprises me is no one has thought of it before! Well, congratulation Mr. Avery on having a rule changed in your honor.

Ps. This is the only article I've found in defense of Avery. He makes some interesting points. Would we even be talking about this if it had be anyone else?

Get the t-shirt here. Thanks for the link, Jon!

1 comment:

AL 405 said...

BIG BIG BIG BIG win Wed night. Lets end this Friday night. Janine, great watching the game with ya... Bottle Rockets or Bruce???? You know my answer..LOL

Dana, glad your boy was feeling better.. Hope he didn't see the "Crazy" side of his mother during the game..LOL Just kidding.This run so far has been alot of fun...No offense, but I hope I don't see any of you guys Sunday night.