Friday, April 18, 2008

In 5!

Way to much on my mind at the moment.....just so excited they are advancing to round 2.
They played hard and looked determined. They did not seem as nervous as I was in the third period, that is for sure.

Avery took a beating throughout the entire game with not one call...surprise, surprise. I think the officials have to just cut the crap at this point. We get it. You are not happy with him but that does not mean he should be allowed to be beat on nightly.

The "kids" all had a great series! Tonight Callahan was amazing against the boards and Dubinsky with another goal. I look forward to watching them evolve even more as the rounds go by.....

Ok, I have to admit I wondered what would happen during the hand shake. I knew Brodeur would be cold toward Avery but I did not expect him to turn away....what a whiney b**ch! Get over it! I nearly fell off my couch when Avery called him fatso in the post game interview.

Now I am getting all fired up again. So I will end my rant here. I look forward to seeing you guys next round!!!!!

LET'S GO RANGERS!!!!!!!!!!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Al if you see this give me a little message back?

AL 405 said...

Which AL?

Anonymous said...

you?, i met you last wednesday.....

AL 405 said...

Ahhh! Yes I remember. How are you? I'll def swing by and say hi next game.

Janine said...

Hey! Is there something going on in my comments?! ;p

Anonymous said...

i am good and you?, tell me a little about yourself?

Janine said...

AL 405
36 Scorpio

TURN ONS:
Hockey, the E Street Band, girls who sit in the blue seats, long walks on the beach at sunset

TURN OFFS:
The Pittsburgh Penguins, Marty Brodeur, cheap beer, mean people

Anonymous said...

ohhhhh.......

Dana said...

Al, this blog is definitely working in your favor. I knew someone would get enjoyment from it one day :)

AL 405 said...

wait till tuesday you two, wait for tuesday. LOL You have no idea! Killing me. LOL

Anonymous said...

Al dont stop by or visit i kind of feel embarrassed and i feel like an idiot, this not the first time this has happened to me

Dana said...

You should not feel embarrassed....we are just playing with Al.

Janine said...

Eh, don't feel bad, we're just giving AL a go. Please dont take offence.

Anonymous said...

ok